Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Word of the Day (11-30-11)

Good Morning Everyone

Today is Wednesday November 30, 2011

The word of the day comes a little different today. I woke up this morning with this song in my spirit..."your Glory, I need your Glory, I need your Glory..."

I can't speak for anyone else but I know me. I know I can't make it without Jesus. Everyday and I mean everyday I need Him. I need Him to keep my spirit, to keep my mind, to keep my heart, to keep me joyful, to keep me at peace, to keep me loving, to keep me faithful, to keep me kind, to keep me good, to keep period. There is absolutely nothing that I can do without Jesus. Nothing. If you think you can, you are fooling yourself.


Acts 17:28

The Message (MSG)

 24-29"The God who made the world and everything in it, this Master of sky and land, doesn't live in custom-made shrines or need the human race to run errands for him, as if he couldn't take care of himself. He makes the creatures; the creatures don't make him. Starting from scratch, he made the entire human race and made the earth hospitable, with plenty of time and space for living so we could seek after God, and not just grope around in the dark but actually find him. He doesn't play hide-and-seek with us. He's not remote; he's near. We live and move in him, can't get away from him! One of your poets said it well: 'We're the God-created.'

I just woke up thinking how much we need Him to survive. We need Him. I mean we really need Him. Here are the lyrics to the Earnest Pugh record "I Need Your Glory."

In your downtime go to YouTube to view it or Amazon/iTunes to purchase.

Lead (Chorus)
I need your Glory
I want your Glory
Less of me and more of you is what I need

Show me your Glory
Show me your Power
Less of me and more of you is what I need
(Chorus repeat)

Lead
So many times I strayed away, rejecting your love
And your warm embrace
I realized that I need you more and more each day
(Chorus - Repeat above)

Lead
Oh I need thee

Lead
If there is worshiper out there that will come on and join me to let him know that you are hungry for him, that your are longing for him, that you thirsting for him, yeah,--- lift up your voice and sing, I need you, I can't live without you Lord I need your glory.

Lead
I need to live right, to get it right, I need your
I need your shekinah, yeah------------

Lead
I need you right on me, flow on me, shine on me, your glory
Yeah

I need--------need------------need--------need-------------------- oh i need it


Have a wonderful, blessed, productive, stress free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment