Monday, March 19, 2012

Word of the Day (3-19-12)

Good Morning Everyone

Today is Monday March 19th, 2012

It's #NewBeginningMONDAYS! The word of the day comes a little different today. Just as I give daily words, I also receive them and got this word on Friday (from a gospel artists out of NYC that I am friends with named Alma Rivera ) and it came at a time when I REALLY NEEDED a new perspective. I said to myself afterward that I wanted to share it. I pray that this word will bless you today.

Change your facts into Truth


According to your faith let it be done to you.

When you are going through situations in life as if your without hope and constantly complaining, the chances of your situation changing can be discribed in 3 words. "Slim to none"  Remember "According to your faith let it be done to you"
 If you are thinking my situation will never change, I'm sick, I'm broke, Im the only one who is having this... etc etc...

Complaint.- An expression of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.
A complaint can be a way to force other people to carry some of your negative feeling.

When I received the news that my husband needed open heart surgery, believe me, I was seriously tempted to complain . I made a decision that my words would line up with God's words and declare the goodness of God and His promises upon our lives.

Change a complaint with the Word of God. Just because your situation is a fact, does not mean it is the Truth. God's Truth will change a fact into a new fact that lines up with His Truth. Take in the Word like medicine, every hour if you need to when you feel the pain, discourgement etc. The Word is the only medicine you cannot overdose on.
Change your complaint with words of faith. Change starts with your thinking and speaking.

How? Start reading and studying the Word. Use the Word in your everyday speech, then you'll notice your faith building and your speech will begin to line up with the Word of God.

When unwavering faith enters the spiritual atmosphere, God is pleased and Heaven stands at attention to work in your favor.

Live everyday in expectation

Expect good things, and good things will come.

God is always working in your favor, even if you cannot see it.
by: Alma Rivera
Have a wonderful, blessed, productive, stress free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment