Friday, March 9, 2012

Word of the Day (3-9-12)

Good Morning Everyone

Today is Friday March 9, 2012

The word of the day comes a little different today.

I honestly wasn’t going to do a WOTD today because yesterday I didn’t feel up to it in my body. I was sick from about 12pm yesterday afternoon until. I had stomach pain, my mouth was salivating and I just wanted to throw up all day. I normally try to prepare the word at night and didn’t so I was going to leave it alone but I just feel in my spirit a quick word of encouragement for someone. My Bishop Charles H. Doom Jr. has been talking about a SUDDENLY break through happening in your life. That God has not forgotten when you showed up to church when you really didn’t want to nor was feeling it. When you gave and you really didn’t have to give at all. When you went to visit, to encourage, to help someone and in your mind you were thinking I really need someone to do this for me because I’m hurting, I’m in pain, I feel like giving up, etc. It just seems like everything is going opposite of what you would want. GOD HAS NOT FORGOTTEN YOU. He hears your cry, He sees your tears, He is WORKING OUT YOUR SUDDENLY…

You know what SUDDENLY is? SUDDENLY when you think that today is just like yesterday, you are SUDDENLY going to get the job that has eluded you. You know what SUDDENLY is? SUDDENLY the depression that you have been dealing with will no longer be a burden on you. You know what SUDDENLY is? SUDDENLY the family member, friend, neighbor, is going to give their life to Christ. You know what SUDDENLY is? SUDDENLY the sin that you seem to be unable to shake no matter how hard you try, you know you love God but this thing has you, well its going away! You know what SUDDENLY is? SUDDENLY that house, that car you thought you were never going to get, that school system you wanted your child in but seemed out of reach will not be! You know what SUDDENLY is? SUDDENLY that child you want but doctors said you were not physically able to have you will have! You know what SUDDENLY is? SUDDENLY that vision, that dream, that business, that ministry, that whatever God told you was for you is going to take off beyond what you could imagine! You know what SUDDENLY is? SUDDENLY your desire to grow in God, to really hear His voice, to see the deep riches of God will just happen one day when you least expect! You know what SUDDENLY is? SUDDENLY is… (Fill in the blank). God has a SUDDENLY for you. Don’t forget that.

Galatians 6:9

New International Version (NIV)
9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.



Have a wonderful, blessed, productive, stress free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment